- 2 Danerolles cans of Petits Pains White
- 3 eggs
- 200g cream cheese
- 6 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 400g mixed berries (strawberries, redcurrants, blueberries or blackberries)
- Powdered sugar for decoration
- Add whipped cream for decoration
- You will need: springform pan or oven dish
- Preheat the oven to 170º C.
- Beat the eggs, cream cheese and 6 sachets of vanilla sugar well together.
- Add 300g of red fruit to the mixture (keep the remaining 100g for decoration).
- Open the cans of Petits Pains White and cut each ball of dough into six small pieces.
- Add the dough balls to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Put some baking paper in a spring form and pour the mixture in here.
- Sprinkle the last sachet of vanilla sugar over the bread.
- Bake in the oven for 40min until golden brown.
- Then decorate with icing sugar, the remaining fruit and a whipped cream for a festive touch!