- 750 grams/ 26,5 oz fresh Good Natured strawberries
- 200 ml. Redcurrant juice
- 350 grams/ 12,5 oz of sugar
- 1 lemon
- Clean the strawberries with a paper towel and remove the crowns.
- Put the strawberries and sugar together in a bowl, cover with cling film and put in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the juice to a boil in a deep, heavy-based pan and then add the strawberries and sugar.
- In the meantime, put a clean saucer in the fridge and let it get cold, you will later test whether the jam is good.
- Add the juice of one lemon.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Set the heat to minimum and let the jam simmer for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- To test if the jam is ready, take the saucer out of the fridge and drizzle some jam on it.
- If the jam starts to solidify and doesn’t slide off the saucer, it’s good!
- Nice test huh!
- Store your jam in a clean glass jar.
- Tip: make sure your pot is clean? Boil it in water for about 10 minutes and then turn it upside down to let it dry.
- Close the jar tightly and let the jam cool upside down. In this way the air can escape.