‘Tis the season to be jolly! Time to get those dancing shoes and dance the night away with this delicious daiquiri.
- 250g Strawberries
- 100g Ice
- 50ml Rum
- 25g Caster Sugar
- 3 Mint Leaves
- Juice of 1/4 Lime
- Blend the strawberries and pass through a sieve.
- Pour puree into a bowl and chill in the fridge.
- Add rum, ice, sugar, lime juice and mint leaves into a blender with the chilled strawberry puree.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favourite cocktail glass.
- Serve with sliced strawberries and a slice of lime from a cocktail stick in the glass.